Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sneak peak for the B family

Last weekend I met up with the B family. They were such a pleasure to work with and it sure isn't hard to take pictures when they are all so perfect!!
B family, thanks for letting me come to your cabin and photograph your beautiful grandchildren, it was so much fun!!!

This is handsome M, he has the most stunning eyes. And I just love his smile!!


And this is cousin B, he was so easy to photograph and I just love his hair!



This is beautiful M, she was pretty shy at first but came around when she saw how much fun everyone else was having:)


The last, but not least is little B, she was so fun because she would just sit and pose and ask me to take a picture!!


Thanks again, and can't wait for you to see the rest of the pictures!!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

BEATUTIFUL!! I love these pictures. Great composition with the brick wall & the photo processing is nice and warm. Their eyes just pop... great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lemaniak said...

These are gorgeous Steph! I love all of their eyes, just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These look great Steph! I love the background wall, very nice!


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns