Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Handsome Mr. M

I had such a fun time taking M's pictures on Sunday evening. I just loved his little outfits and sometimes, just sometimes make me wish we had a little boy too:) But I think that is why I enjoy this job so much because I get to enjoy them while taking pictures.
And boy did he have a fun personality and the cutest, cutest dimples ever!! Thanks for letting me take your pictures N family and can't wait for you to see the rest of them!!

Here is his awesome little twins outfit!!


And his cute little sweater vest!! (Love it!)


And don't forget boys being boys...just having fun:)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Great pictures Steph! I love the train tracks. I really like your processing. Your banner looks great :) I may need some pointers.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh he is just precious!! You captured him perfectly......what a handsome little guy:)

Lisa


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns