Monday, October 4, 2010

Sneak Peak - {S} Family

I have been lucky enough to know this family forever...they are distant cousins of my husband and close cousins of my best friend so we pretty much grew up together. They 7 years ago we were both lucky enough to have two precious little girls about a month apart. Needless to say, they are great friends in school so we will be seeing a lot more of them! Happily of course ;) So when J secretively scheduled me to take family and couple pictures of them for their Anniversary I was elated. A is an awesome photographer herself...but who wouldn't be with these two cuties she has to capture. Thanks for a great time {S} Family...I just LOVE your yard and wish I had that many fun locations in one yard!!
These two remind me so much of my girls...they are so adorable!
BlogboardSFamily3

BlogboardSFamily2

What a cute couple...you can just tell they are still so much in love!
BlogboardSFamily

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love, Love, Love!!! You are amazing!

Michelle R Photography said...

Another cute family. And you even got the dog to cooperate! :) Your blog-it boards are great! Did you create those? Love that font, too.

Marla said...

What a cute family!! Love that red building too, wish I could borrow that! :)

Amy Lemaniak said...

Love these Steph! What a great yard, I'm so jealous! They're an adorable family!


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns