Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sneak Peak - P {1 year}

I was so happy for this family to return for Christmas pictures and {P}'s 1 year pictures. I had so much fun the last time {P} visited for his 9 month pictures and everyone I have talked to just loved the little hat and tie he had on. So I knew when I schedule this session it was going to turn out great! His older brother got to come along for Christmas pictures but wasn't too interested...I won't post any of those pictures so it's a surprise.
On to the pictures....
This is my absolute favorite!!
LP K-0729WEB

His mom has the best style!
LP K-0722WEB

And last but not least...quickly becoming my favorite setting...THE CAKE SMASH!!!
CakeSmash-P

Thanks K family....hope you enjoy them and can't wait to watch your little guys grow!

1 comments:

Robin said...

How super cute is that little guy! Love the big cupcake!!


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns