Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sneak Peak - The {H} Family

Well, I am finally back at it!! I was so excited when the {H} family contacted me after their new little girl was born...it had been a while since I got to capture a fresh baby and was so excited to take on this adventure again ;)
Big sister {A} came along for some family pictures and a few of her own...I just LOVED her curls!!
HFamily-1431WEB
And what a close up but I just loved the way she came into the photo on this one!
HFamily-1491WEB
And what a perfect family!

HFamily-1435WEB

And last but not certainly not least...baby {J}. She had the best tinge of red hair color ever and was just simply adorable. She wasn't too into pictures but I think we snuck quite a few from her. She sure was happy on mom's shoulder!
HFamily-1466WEB
And we were trying to use some of my new hats and she just wasn't having the naked part. This turned out so cute though!
HFamily-1553WEB
Thanks {H} family...can't wait to capture your family again!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute pictures Steph!

Anonymous said...

So cute Steph! I love the last one very cute and what a great hat.


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns