Monday, February 21, 2011

Sneak Peak - {D} turns 4!

I had the best time taking this families pictures! Little {D} is so, so shy but I got her to open up for some pretty cute pictures if I do say so myself. She got such a kick out of me telling her not to tickle herself...it worked everytime. And then I was happy to see her come back to my house this past weekend again for my Thirty One party and she was wanting to play...so I call that success!!
I just loved this dress!!

H Family-1884WEB

Beautiful, beautiful eyes...
H Family-1919WEB
This was right after her own tickle session...

H Family-1912WEB

And last, but not least...what a perfect family.
H Family-1875WEB
Thanks {H} family...can't wait to capture you this summer at the farm ;)

1 comments:

Robin said...

I would call the tickle session a complete success!! She is a doll & you captured such a pretty sparkle in her eyes along with that big smile ... super cute! I wonder if that dress comes in my size ;)


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns