Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sneak Peak - {L} Family

I was so happy when when the {L} Family called me again to capture their family...and they were blessed with a special addition!!!
{B} was a busy little girl during her session and wanted to be doing anything but take pictures. But...I would say we got quite a few adorable ones, not very hard when you are as cute as she is!
LFamily-2553WEB

Have to love those beautiful blue eyes!!
LFamily-2554WEB
And isn't this one of the cutest little guys....I just love his little jeans and shirt!
LFamily-2624WEB
And for being 1 month old...he was one strong little guy...I couldn't get a picture of him with his head down for the life of me....but I love these and it show his true personality already...determined!
LFamily-2671WEB

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns