Monday, July 11, 2011

Sneak Peak - {A} Family

It makes me so happy to know that my tiny graduating class of 16 has stayed so close. I still talk to every single one of them and when they come back home we are all sure to get together. Funny though how sometimes the ones that live the closest I get to see the least :( {A} family was so much fun to capture....I just loved the interaction of the boys and how much they loved to rile each other up! There is one family picture that shows this perfectly, but I figured I better show the formal one ;)
A-3875WEB
Look at how handsome these boys are....
A-3888WEB

A-3904WEB

And this little guy just reminds me of his mom so much!! (I do see his dad in him too but this is exactly how I remember his mom ;)
A-3933WEB

A-3935WEB

Thanks {A} family for choosing me to capture your family...and so happy we got to catch up!

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns