Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sneak Peak - C & C Family

I LOVE referrals....partly because I know that I am doing my job but also because I love to meet new clients!  I enjoy getting to see the different personalities of all the kids and families and how they all interact.  This family was definately fun!  I haven't gotten to capture a family this big but let me tell you...what a breeze!  It was cold and rainy and they did great.  Although, we were lucky enough to not be stuck in the rain until 5 minutes after their session was done :)
I had a hard time doing a sneak peak but definately had to include everyone! Enjoy....

Thanks for the great session...hope you enjoy them as much as I have!!

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns