Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sneak Peak - C Family

This is a family that I have known since I was little...you may remember the oldest granddaughter from a mini session I did this summer in Oklee.  And she was as cute as ever this time around too!  I also got to capture her twin cousins...what fun! 

Aren't they the cutest!!
My brother graduated with their dad and I hadn't visited with him since they were in highschool..definately fun catching up!

I just love little M's tights...that is one thing that I miss about my girls growing up...all the cute outfits!!

And last, but not least, M....I just love her curls in her hair!

Thanks C family for choosing me to capture your family...it was so great to catch up with you!

1 comments:

Dayle said...

oh my gosh it's so fun to see people's kids that I went to school with! You are a great phtographer!!

Dayle Hushagen


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns