Sunday, April 29, 2012

And the littlest turns 1!!

I just love being back outside taking pictures!  I definately couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to capture these 3 boys...and what great boys they were.  We even got to do the cakesmash outside which was so fun....without further ado.  This is a picture heavy post but couldn't resist posting this many.


Aren't his eyes just the best...I remember how much I liked them last time.

And this little guy was going to make me work at the start...but once we got his shark involved he was such a ham!


All the boys sure have their own look...cute!
And little E turned 1!

I couldn't resist this before and after...he was the first one to use my favorite vintage prop ever so I had to make sure we got one a year later on it too.
I really like that the older boys got involved in the cake smash...I think we could've had some pretty messy kids if we had let them keep going!

Thanks M family for letting me capture your boys again...it is so much fun watching these kids grow!

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns