Monday, April 19, 2010

B turns 1!!

I couldn't believe how much B had grown since I last saw her at her 6 month session..her hair had changed, she was so tall and she loves to move! And I could've just giggled at her jabber all day! I have never heard a 1 year old talk as much as her and you could tell she was really telling you something.
7153Blog

7226Blog

And I guess by now you all have figured out what my favorite pictures are...natural and just playing and non-posed...here is her shot at it and I must say it is a keeper!
7256Blog

Thanks for letting me caputure you little cutie again! Hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

2 comments:

Marla said...

What a cutie, she has gorgeous eyes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph! So sorry I've been scarce lately. I've been busy with the new job and it's a big family adjustment! Your photos are looking fantastic! I love that watermark too. Keep up the beautiful work. I love to stop by for some inspiration.

Hugs,
Marcy


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns