Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just because...

I love them! These two are the light of our life, they bring so much joy to us and are the whole reason I started this excursion. So on Saturday I had two photo shoots and had my backgrounds set up and figured it was about time to post a few pictures of our own for a change.
T looks so beautiful in brown and took the most perfect picture!
T - 6 1/2 years
Then there is K...I heard a bunch of rummaging when I was taking T's pictures and figured she was just off playing. I told her it was her turn and this is what she came with...reindeer antlers! This is just so K, not a care in the world and never worries too much about what people think of her. And to make it even more special, I captured her wearing jeans...now to most this is the everyday thing but not to K, she is our dress girl(which is awesome!) but I still like to see her in a jeans once in a while. Without further a do...our little K, and K is for kitty which she tells us everyday she wishes she was ;)
Silly K

1 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I love her choice of hats : ) so adorable!!!!


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns