Sunday, May 23, 2010

E turns 3!

Here is the sneak peak for the M family...I just love this family...our girls are lucky enough to go to daycare with these kids and I am happy to have their momma as one of my really good friends. And to top it off we only live about 4 miles from each other so hopefully this summer we can get together more often ;)
E is such a handsome little guy, he rairly smiles for me when I try to talk to him at daycare but he felt comfortable enough to talk to me and actually throw out some smiles, and I am happy to say I love them all!!
E M WEB
And what a great capture of the two of them...usually I am lucky to get one good picture of siblings but these two had about 10 great pictures!!

E M-7784WEB

And then their is S...I love her smile, her personality and she reminds me so much of her mom(lucky girl)

E M-7853WEB

Thanks M family...can't wait for our next playdate, I will make sure my girls are there for you guys!

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns