Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Black and White Wednesday-Love the Lashes!

So here is a quickie of little E...I hadn't really noticed this one until I was doing the complete edit of this session...and it is my favorite of all!! He has the best lashes ever. And his little smirk, this is how I see him 90% at daycare, but proud to say he is talking a lot more to me now that we had this session!
Without further a do...
E M-7830WEB

I have been busy getting my house ready for a visit tonight...I get to do a photoshoot of my best friends 2 little girls. I am beyond excited because it reminds me so much of the 2 of us when we were little, we were about the age her oldest is now when we became lifelong friends.

11 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

This is beautiful!!!!!!!

Wanda said...

Yes...he's a cutie petutie for sure!

Unknown said...

He is beautiful! Look at those eyelashes! : ) I try to contain my jealousy when little boys have WAY LONGER lashes than me : )

Sarah Andrews said...

What a super sweet capture! I'm a sucker for eyelashes!

Marla said...

What a cutie!!! Great shot!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous B&W I love it!

Regina said...

So cute and wonderful!

ellieshine said...

stinkin' cute. LOVE the eyelashes, AND the smirk :)

Michelle R Photography said...

What a cutie!! Adorable shot!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Little "E" is just adorable.....what a beautiful black and white.....love it:)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Great shot.


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns