Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sneak Peak - The {N} Family

This is the third time I have been lucky enough to take this families pictures...this time though they had a special addition to their family. Little Miss A was only 2 weeks old when I got to capture these. They are both so gorgeous!!
Here is handsome M-
M&A N-8603WEB


M&A N-8649WEB


And beautiful and precious A...I think I would just sit and hold her all day! She looks so peaceful...
M&A N-8639WEB

M&A N-8692WEB

And last but not least...this is so perfect! He just loved his little sister so much that I can just picture him like this all the time.

M&A N-8679-3WEB


Thanks {N} Family for letting me capture you beautiful family again! You are so much fun!

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns