Monday, July 5, 2010

Sneak Peak - the {S} Family

I was lucky enough to meet the mom to these two kids at the bank we use, of all places. But we hit it off right away and have gotten to know each other quite well. And her kids are just as much fun as she is!
Mr. B just sat and did whatever I asked him to do...
B&K S-8126WEB
And I think every little boy I have taken pictures of gets the gorgeous lashes!
B&K S-8130-2WEB
And then there is K...she wasn't too happy at first but daddy came to the rescue and made her smile. I just love daddy's girls, mine are exactly the same! And by the end of the session she was giving me hugs ;)
B&K S-8161WEB
Enjoying life...

B&K S-8171WEB>

Thanks {S} Family...can't wait to visit with you again soon!

 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns