Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Black & White Wednesday - Time for my own

I have been pretty swamped around here lately with session...I am loving it but I needed to make time for my own girls. It was a beautiful night last night so thought it was time to take my own out for some pictures. Taya and Kya are always beyond willing but Kya just wasn't interested. I was happy I got her to join in and can't wait to show you the rest of this session hopefully soon!
I just can not believe how grown up Taya is getting...she says she is going to be a farmer and a photographer when she gets older. I always ask her how that is going to work as your busiest times for farming is spring and fall...same with photography:) I love it though.
TK May 2011-2894-bwWEB
And then there is Kya...she too has gotten so mature. We have been super busy at the school lately with preparing for Kindergarten. She is beyond excited to go everyday (I wonder is she will be saying that when she is 16!!) She wants to be a vet or a surfer girl when she gets older...hmmm....wonder how the whole surfer girl thing will go growing up in Northern Minnesota ;) But the girl loves to dream so you never know!! I wouldn't mind getting to visit her somewhere warm...but then again I would love for her to just live right next to me forever....Taya already has plans for that!
TK May 2011-2902-bwWEB

What a little model....she just does her own thing.....LOVE THESE TWO MORE THAN ANYTHING!! I definately have been holding my husband and family closer this week as one of Nick's cousin passed on suddenly after his Boston marathon qualifying run....35 years young and leaves behind a great wife and 3 wonderful kids. They are constantly in my thoughts and prayers along with his parents. He was always such a happy go lucky guy and I can just picture his smile. He grew up only a block from me so we knew his family very well. Life can end at any time and I need to make more time to enjoy my family. So happy camping is finally upon us to enjoy those weekends with them.

6 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

This photos are realy very beautiful. :) Tina

Caseybumpinalong said...

Sweet, sweet pictures!

Gail said...

They are so pretty!!!

I'm sorry about your husband's cousin. What a young man. You are correct, we need to enjoy the here and now with our precious families!

hugs...

Spearsmom said...

The pictures are great as always, you are truely blessed with a talent for photography. Can't wait for our pictures on Saturday hopefully the weather is nice. Very sorry to hear about your brother those kinds of things certainly make you feel thankful for what you have.

Buckeroomama said...

Your girls are lovely and your photos of them just beautiful! =)

ellieshine said...

Your girls are just oozing with adorableness :) love these precious photos.

Oh I am sorry about your husband's cousin. that is so so sad. His family will be in my prayers.

It was fun to see photos of your girls!!

xo ellie


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns