Monday, May 30, 2011

Sneak Peak - {S} Family

I was so happy to be capturing this family....I have taken of their kids before but never have gotten to of the whole family. And what a great family they are...you can just tell how much they love each other in every picture. And the kids....they did so great that it was really a quick session. But I would have to say that I captured everything that we wanted to...and then some!!
S-3248WEB
Seriously...I could just eat these kids up and take pictures of them all day!

S-3279WEB

S-3288WEB
And finally little K...we weren't going to take any of the kids individually because they just wanted the family pictures. Here I sat for about a half hour earlier in the day picking the dandelions out of my shooting location and when K got there...that is what she wanted to do...and I LOVED it! These turned out so adorable and I am so happy I took a few extras!!
S-3335WEB
Just look at those lips and lashes!
S-3337WEB
Thanks {S} family for coming back...we need to get the kids together to play again sometime soon! Miss seeing you at your old work ;)

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns