Thursday, July 4, 2013

{K} turns 1!!

First of all...Happy 4th of July!!  We had a great day spending it at a parade with our extended family and then joining a picnic at my awesome sister-in-laws....kids are tired but happy they had a fun day.
Just a quick sneak peak for this fun and gorgeous little girl...you may remember her from this session and there are parts of her that have hardly changed...she was such an easy 1 year old to capture, I would take them like that any day.  I got to join them for a session at their beautiful house last week, I just love visiting with them.
Thanks so much for choosing me to capture your adorable 1 year old...I think we need to plan a time just to visit and catch up!

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns