Monday, July 1, 2013

{L} Family

I finally am on the blog again ready to update...sorry I have been absent for so long but I have just been enjoying my summer with my girls...my favorite.  This week has been proving to keep me on my toes but I love it! 
It is always great to see my favorite families coming back every year...and this is one is defininately one of my favorites.  I can't believe how much the little guy {K} has changed in a year.  He sure made us work for his pictures but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what we ended up with.  And big sister {B} was just perfect...my job would be a synch if they all were like her!
Thanks {L} family...I hope you are amazed by them as much as I am!!  They are some of the cutest kids ever!! 

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns