Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{H} Family Sneak Peak

One thing that I find very, very fun for me is going to clients houses to shoot a session.  I like that it is a lot more personal that way and it is so amazing how much fun their yards are with all the different landscaping they do.  A fun, fun change of scenery for sure!  I have captured this family quite a few times now, but this is the first time at their house, or even outside for that matter.  Each and every time I get to see beautiful {D} she has changed so much.  Last year I could only get her to smile after asking her to tickle her own belly..this year, what a change!  She was such a poser and was so much fun ;)  Makes my heart just smile when she is smiling because she is just so happy with life...couldn't ask for more.
This is definately a personal picture as her daddy is a farmer so we got to capture her in her normal setting..

And who could pass up these!  A special one with mom... <3 it!  And then we couldn't leave out a tractor picture with dad ;)

Thanks {H} family for letting me invade your yard...I say it everytime I see you that we really need to get together soon, this time I really mean it.

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns