Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sneak Peak - {B}

Some of you may have seen a pre-sneak peak on Facebook already of this beautiful girl but if not..here goes.  This is picture heavy but for as hard as it was to narrow down the pictures for your gallery I think I did pretty well at only this many.  I just love when sessions are that hard to pick ;)
We are so incredibly blessed to have this wonderful family in our lives, they have done so much for us in the years that Nick has been working for them that we could never thank them enough.  I was so excited when they called and asked me to capture some pictures of {B}.  And it was so much more personal, when I know how hard our husbands (and now their kids) work to get these fields in the ground and harvested.  And the next day after this session...all that hard work was gone and in the bins for storage.
Without further rambling, meet {B}...isn't she gorgeous!

And then...one of my favorite spots!

Thanks again for choosing me...it was great to catch up, you would think we would be better at it!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
<3
Steph

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns