Friday, July 27, 2012

{Z} - 2013 Red Lake County Central Senior

This session just makes me realize that my kids are going to be grown and out of the house before I know it.  I started babysitting {Z} when he was just a newborn and watched him up until I met Nick.  I am lucky enough to call him my family....I remember just giggling at some of the funny stuff he would do (I better not add it here or he would get mad)  Now he has grown into a great young man and I can't wait to see what his future holds for him!!
Thanks {Z} for choosing me for your senior pictures, I can't believe the difference from the last time I got to capture you and {B}.  They were one of my very first sessions and I hope one day I get to capture his own family ;)

0 comments:


 
© Faith Hope Love Photography
CoffeeShop Designs
Blog Background Paper by SassyDesigns